The organisers of the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2016 have intimated us regarding collection of the running number bibs for all running the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2016, at the Get Active Airtel Delhi Half Marathon Expo.
When : 16 – 19 November 2016
Where : Get Active Airtel Delhi Half Marathon Expo at NSIC Exhibition Complex, Gate No. 3 & 4, Okhla Industrial Area Phase-III, Outer Ring Road, Near Govind Puri Metro Station, New Delhi – 110020.
|Date||Hours Open||Last time for Number Pick-up|
|Wed,16th Nov 2016||12 pm to 8 pm||8:00 PM|
|Thur,17th Nov 2016||12 pm to 8 pm||8:00 PM|
|Fri,18th Nov 2016||12 pm to 8 pm||8:00 PM|
|Sat,19th Nov 2016||10 am to 5 pm||5:00 PM|
Documents to carry at the Get Active Expo for Bib Collection
- A printed copy of the application confirmation ( Go Green Tip: If you’re a smart phone user, please save the application confirmation and show it to our representative at the Bib collection Area within the Expo. You need not carry a print of the same. Please note, this is applicable only if the registered runner is visiting the expo in person. )
- Your Original photographic proof of identity (e.g.: Driving License, school/college identity card, Passport, PAN card, Election card, Aadhaar card).
- A printed copy of this web confirmation
- A photocopy of photographic identity proof of the registered participant’s identity; e.g.: driving license, employee/ school/college identity card, passport, PAN card, election card, etc.
- A photocopy of photographic proof of identity of the person visiting the Expo on behalf of the registered participant; e.g.: driving license, employee/school/ college identity card, passport, PAN card, election card etc.
- Please note in case of Half Marathon race category, a representative can collect the bib of ONLY one Half Marathon runner.
To help download your entire Application ID (with details of your T-Shirt size and Bib number), please click on the button.
Please note in case of individual entries in Great Delhi Run /Sr. Citizens’ Run/ Champions with Disability, a representative can collect BIBs for up to FIVE runners.