The Corporate Cares category of the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2016 lends companies an opportunity to monetarily support an NGO of their choice and to engage their employees to participate in TCS World 10K Bengaluru . Bal Utsav is empanelled with India Cares Foundation for the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2016 , and look forward to your donations/ contributions in making this partnership for education a grand success.
Why the TCS World 10K Bengaluru matters.
- World’s Premier 10k Run (Prize Money: USD 160,000 – the largest for 10k)
- Ratified by IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federation) and AIMS (Association of International
Marathons and Distance Races)
- Conducted under the aegis of the Athletic Federation of India (AFI) and the Karnataka Athletic Association (KAA)
How the TCS World 10K benefits your Company.
- Teams work together towards a common goal (eg: training, fund raising)
- A fitter and more charged-up workforce
- Instils a sense of pride and belonging amongst employees
- The cause chosen gets much needed support
- Volunteering by employees increases
- A perfect opportunity to merge the CSR, HR and Marketing objectives of the company
At TCS World 10k 2016, companies can choose to field Corporate Cares teams of the following team strengths:
Team 10: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 100,000* in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 10 employees
Team 25: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 200,000* in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 25 employees
Team 40: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 300,000* in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 40 employees
*The amounts include the applicable event entry fees for individual team members.
Privileges for Corporate Cares Teams with Bal Utsav
- Meetings with team leaders to give Event up-dates, pledge raising tips, standardized presentations which they can be used to motivate team members
- Companies who complete the process of registering, making donations and run registration payments by 20th April 2016 will have their name printed on their Team’s running bibs.
- Acknowledgement on the India Cares Foundation & Bal Utsav websites.
- Team members participating in the Majja Run(5.7km) race category will be hosted in a special Corporate Cares holding area at the event venue on race day.
- Race Day photographs of the top 2 fund raising members in a Corporate Cares team are captured by event’s official photographers: www.marathon-photos.com. To be eligible for this, the team member must have raised a minimum of Rs 7,500 for his/ her chosen cause ( here, Bal Utsav ) and such funds must have been submitted and reported to India Cares Foundation on or before 10th May 2016.
- Visibility for your company and Bal Utsav within the Corporate Cares holding area.
- MD or CEO of top 2 contributing companies of TCS W10K 2016 will be hosted at the Grand Stand on Race Day to cheer their participating team.
- Invitation given to 2 representatives, for the post Event function, to company’s top management whose employees have raised a minimum of Rs 50,000 funds through the TCS W10k 2016.
Donations Structure for Corporate Cares.
|No: of Team Members||Contributory Amount|
|Team 40||Rs 3,00,000|
|Team 25||Rs 2,00,000|
|Team 10||Rs 1,00,000|