Bookings are closed for this event.
Event LocationRajpath Marg, India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2018 – Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2018 – the World’s most prestigious Half Marathon and Delhi’s largest annual sporting celebration – will be held on on Sunday, 21st October 2018. Bal Utsav, will be an active participant in this edition of the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2018.
By registering here, you will be able to reserve a space for yourself, receive a customised T-Shirt and will be informed about the bib collection process. On successful completion of payments, you would receive an email with crucial information on completing the run registration process. Please click on the link in the email you receive and follow the instructions.
Your Registration Fees Includes the following :
- Application Fees and a confirmed slot for the marathon. (Inclusive of all taxes and surcharges)
- Assistance and facilitation by the Runners Care Team of Bal Utsav for your bib collection at the bib expo.
- A 80 G Receipt (eligible for tax exemption) for the entire amount paid as a part of the sign up.
- You help educate a child and thus contribute to a safer and progressive nation
You will get a recommendation by Bal Utsav on your LinkedIn profile recommending your spirit of Social responsibility and driving passion & desire to promote education in India.
|21k – Half Marathon Run||21 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 2400|
|Open 10k||10 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 1900|
|Great Delhi Run||6 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 1150|
|Sr Citizens Run||4 Kms||60 yrs and above||Rs 800|
|Champions with Disability||4 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 800|
- You must have participated in a distance running event which fulfils the following requirements
- Timing of only Marathon (42.195 km), 25 km, Half Marathon (21.097 km), and 10 km distances will be considered for half marathon race category. Timing certificate of a recognized timed relay race, where an individual covers a distance of minimum 10 km, will be considered to qualify for half marathon race category.
- To be eligible for this confirmation under this criterion, your timing certificate needs to show your finish time as specified below:
|Race Category||Finish time|
|Marathon (42.195 km)||07:18:00 or faster|
|25 Km Run||04:11:00 or faster|
|Half Marathon (21.097 km)||03:30:00 or faster|
|10 km||01:35:00 or faster|
|Section||Section Start Time ( Hr : Min )||Section End Time ( Hr : Min )|
|F||03:21 and above||+ participants without a Timing Certificate|
Half marathon line-up sections give above are indicative and may undergo a change which will be communicated on the event website www.adhm.procamrunning.in post close of all registrations. Please note, on race day timing results and certificates will be generated only for runners who complete the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2018 distance within 3 hours from the start time.