|Distance||Fees||No: of Units|
|Open 10 K||INR 2,100.00|
|Majja Run||INR 1,400.00|
|Champions with Disability||INR 800.00|
|Sr Citizens Run||INR 800.00|
|Champions with Disability - Buddy||INR 650.00|
Event LocationSree Kanteerava Stadium, Bangalore, Karnataka
Namma Run is Back!
The fifteenth edition of the World’s Premier 10K Run, the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2023, will be flagged off from Sree Kanteerava Stadium on Sunday, May 21, 2023. Bal Utsav will be an enthusiastic and active participant for the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2023, with the clear objective of spreading the importance of education, through all of those who have chosen to run for the cause of #EducationMakesAllTheDifference
By registering here, you will be able to reserve a space for yourself, receive a customised T-Shirt and will be informed about the bib collection process. On successful completion of payments, you would receive an email with crucial information on completing the run registration process. Please click on the link in the email you receive and follow the instructions.
Your Registration Fees Includes the following :
- Application Fees and a confirmed slot for the marathon. (Inclusive of all taxes and surcharges)
- Assistance and facilitation by the Runners Care Team of Bal Utsav for your bib collection at the bib expo.
- A 80 G Receipt (eligible for tax exemption) for the entire amount paid as a part of the sign up.
- Your donation of Rs.500/- will help students associated with Bal Utsav’s ongoing initiatives in Education.
Terms & Conditions
- Your application is subject to the confirmation criteria and application rules and guidelines set out by the event promoters from time to time by the organisers. Please do not apply for the Open 10K if you cannot complete the run in 1hour 30 minutes.
- Application received with a timing certificate will have a higher chance of being confirmed. You can also submit your latest timing certificate for the half marathon or marathon race category too.
Note: Timing certificate of a relay race will not be considered.
You will get a recommendation by Bal Utsav on your LinkedIn profile recommending your spirit of Social responsibility and driving passion & desire to promote education in India.
|Open 10 K||10 Kms||15 yrs and above||Rs 2100|
|Majja Run||5 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 1400|
|Sr Citizens Run||4.2 Kms||60 yrs and above||Rs 800|
|Champions with Disability||4.2 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 800|
|Champions with Disability-Buddy||4.2 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 650|
Terms & Conditions
Your application is subject to the confirmation criteria and application rules and guidelines set out by the event promoters from time to time by the organisers. Please do not apply for the Open 10K if you cannot complete the run in 1hour 30 minutes. Application received with a timing certificate will have a higher chance of being confirmed. You can also submit your latest timing certificate for the half marathon or marathon race category too.
Note: Timing certificate of a relay race will not be considered
- The running event must have been conducted within the period of 24 months preceding TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2023 race day, i.e. 21st May 2023.
- Timing of only Marathon (42.195 km), 25 km, Half Marathon (21.097 km), and 10 km distances will be considered for the Open 10K race category. Timing certificate of a recognised timed relay race, where an individual covers a distance of minimum 10 km, will be considered to qualify for Open 10K race category.
To be eligible for this confirmation under this criterion, your timing certificate needs to show your finish time as specified below:
|Distance participated in||Marathon (42.195 km)||25K Run||Half Marathon (21.097 km)||10 Km|
|Finish time||06:54:00 or faster||3:58:00 or faster||3:18:35 or faster||1:30:00 or faster|
- The timing certificate needs to be from a running event, where the course is measured either by an accredited IAAF-AIMS measurer using the calibrated bicycle method (refer to the event website for a note on calibrated bicycle method) or by a local state athletic association representative using a GPS measurement device. Measurement by GPS device has been found to underestimate course length by approximately 200m over a half marathon distance so the target reading for a GPS-measured half marathon should be 1% more than the advertised distance, i.e. 21.31 km. Equivalent GPS device target lengths for other race distances would be: 10km: 10.1km; 20km: 20.2 km; 25km: 25.25 km; Marathon: 42.62 km. The measurement report must be uploaded onto the official website of the event.
- All runners are compulsorily timed using the RFID technology. Timing tags must be pasted on to the bibs before handing over the running number bibs to the runners – timing tags must not be handed out loose to the runners.
- The provisional timing results are displayed on the website within 12 hours of published close hour of the race.
- Outside of running events promoted by Procam International (viz. the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon, the Tata Mumbai Marathon and the Tata Steel Kolkata 25K), THE TCS WORLD 10K BENGALURU DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY RACE AS AN OFFICIAL QUALIFIER and no advantage may be sought by any participant claiming a finish time from any such race.
We strongly recommend that you seek advice from your doctor before you apply to participate in the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2023. It is unfair to you and your family to risk serious illness and be a part of a medical emergency on race day. Most medical emergencies during the race day occur in people who have been unwell but do not want to miss the race.
Only those individuals who have taken at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO can apply for TCS World 10K 2023; a vaccination certificate certifying the same must be uploaded while applying for the race. Participation in TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2023 will be confirmed only where the participant is fully vaccinated (WHO approved vaccines) and he/she uploads the said certificate at the time of registration.
Such confirmed participants can collect their running number bibs from the Get Active 2023 Expo (18th to 20th May 2023).
On race day, each participant’s temperature will be thermally screened, and those with fever or who are ill, will not be allowed to run on race day – participants will be asked to leave the race premises with immediate effect.
No comments yet.
Leave a Comment