Bookings are closed for this event.
Event LocationMaidan, Kolkata, West Bengal 700021
Tata Steel Kolkata 25K 2019 – India’s first AIMS accredited 25km, will be held on 15th December 2019. The 6th edition under the title sponsorship of Tata Steel, the TSK 25K 2019 is focused on Indian running talent, giving India’s professional and amateur runners from Kolkata and around the country, a proven platform to showcase their talent and experience the rarefied atmosphere that pervades such a sporting event. Bal Utsav, will be an active participant in this edition of the Tata Steel Kolkata 25K 2019.
By registering here, you will be able to reserve a space for yourself, receive a customised T-Shirt and will be informed about the bib collection process. On successful completion of payments, you would receive an email with crucial information on completing the run registration process. Please click on the link in the email you receive and follow the instructions.
Your Registration Fees Includes the following :
- Application Fees and a confirmed slot for the marathon. (Inclusive of all taxes and surcharges)
- Assistance and facilitation by the Runners Care Team of Bal Utsav for your bib collection at the bib expo.
- A 80 G Receipt (eligible for tax exemption) for the entire amount paid as a part of the sign up.
- You help educate a child and thus contribute to a safer and progressive nation
You will get a recommendation by Bal Utsav on your LinkedIn profile recommending your spirit of Social responsibility and driving passion & desire to promote education in India.
|25K – Half Marathon Run||25 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 1600|
|10K Timed Race||10 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 1200|
|Anando Run||6 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 1000|
|Sr Citizens Run||4 Kms||60 yrs and above||Rs 700|
|Champions with Disability||4 Kms||12 yrs and above||Rs 700|
- You must have participated in a distance running event which fulfills the following requirements
- Timing of only Marathon (42.195 km), 25 km, Half Marathon (21.097 km), and 10 km distances will be considered for half marathon race category. Timing certificate of a recognized timed relay race, where an individual covers a distance of minimum 10 km, will be considered to qualify for half marathon race category.
- To be eligible for this confirmation under this criterion, your timing certificate needs to show your finish time as specified below:
|Race Category||Finish time|
|Marathon (42.195 km)||07:18:00 or faster|
|25 Km Run||04:11:00 or faster|
|Half Marathon (21.097 km)||03:30:00 or faster|
|10 km||01:35:00 or faster|
|Section||Section Start Time ( Hr : Min )||Section End Time ( Hr : Min )|
|F||03:21 and above||+ participants without a Timing Certificate|
Half marathon line-up sections give above are indicative and may undergo a change which will be communicated on the event website https://tsk25.procamrunning.in/ post close of all registrations. Please note, on race day timing results and certificates will be generated only for runners who complete the Tata Steel Kolkata 25K 2019 distance within 3 hours from the start time.