Join in changing the lives of a Million students through Education
Donate Online here – For Payments made outside India
Know exactly where your money goes
When you give to Bal Utsav, 100% goes to the cause. That’s right, 100%. A small group of private donors pay our operating costs, so when you give, every penny goes to the field. We prove every project we build using photos and GPS coordinates. You can give knowing your whole gift will help bring quality education to children in need. We will direct your contribution towards programs and schools that need it the most.
℅ Child Empowerment Foundation Inc,
No1529 Dogwood Drive, Woodridge,
Join in changing the lives of 100000 students through Education.
Other Ways You Can Give
– Make checks payable to Child Empowerment Foundation NFP. If you’re donating in honor of someone, sponsoring a school project or want to direct your donation to our operating costs, please write that in the memo of your check.
– Tax exemption receipts will be mailed within four to six weeks after the donation has been processed.
– We accept international donations in the form of bank issued money orders in USD. Money orders should be made payable to Child Empowerment Foundation, Inc and can be mailed to the address below. Bal Utsav ℅ Child Empowerment Foundation Inc, No 1529 Dogwood Drive, Woodridge, Illinois – 60517
– For donations over $6,000, we also accept wire transfers; email email@example.com for more information.
– Pay by Bank Wire, Stock or discuss other ways to give by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Run for Bal Utsav
Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology
to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes, Child Empowerment Foundation, doing service as Bal Utsav, is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization, and has not provided any goods or services, in whole or in part, to you in consideration for this voluntary cash contribution.
Do I get a receipt?
A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.