The organisers of the TCS World 10k Marathon Bangalore 2014 have intimated us regarding the collection of running number bibs and goodie bags for runners running the TCS World 10k Marathon Bangalore 2014 at the Get Active Expo 2014. All confirmed runners need to personally come to collect their running number bibs and goodie bags from the Expo.Please note, running number bib/timing bib tag will NOT be posted to individual addresses nor distributed on race day, i.e. 18th May 2014.
Where : At Koramangala Indoor Stadium, Bangalore, Karnataka 560095
When : From Friday 9th May to Sunday 11th May 2014, between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. each day.
What should one carry at the Expo to collect his/her bib ?
Please bring with you:
- A soft copy of the confirmation available on http://tcsworld10k.procamrunning.in/check-application-status/ or print of the confirmation available online.
- Photocopy of photographic proof of identity (eg. Driving license, school/ college identity card, passport, PAN card, Election card, Aadhaar card). (The identity proof will be verified before handing over your running numbers and timing bib tags.)
- In case of any unavoidable circumstances where you are unable to come and collect your bib on these dates in person, a representative can collect the bib and kit on your behalf. Remember, a representative can come and collect only ONE Open 10K running number bib and kit on behalf of the runner from the Expo.
Your representative will be required to produce the following documents to the registration team :
- A soft copy of the confirmation available on http://tcsworld10k.procamrunning.in/check-application-status/ or a Printed copy of the confirmation available online.
- Photocopy of photographic identity proof of the registered participant’s identity; eg: driving license, school/college identity card, passport, PAN card election card, etc.
- A photocopy of photographic proof of identity of the person visiting the Expo on behalf of the registered participant; eg: driving license, school/college identity card, passport, PAN card, election card etc.
Please note your entry to this Event is not transferable.
Remember: Each runner’s race timing at the TCS World 10k Marathon Bangalore 2014 will be captured using the RFID Bib Tag system. A bib tag is stuck behind the Open 10k bib. You must verify the bib tag at the Timing Counter after collecting the bib. Personal details of the runner must be checked at the registration counter and timing counter, viz. race category, spelling of runner’s name, runner’s gender and date of birth. This is critical as race day results and timing certificates will be based on this information.
For any assistance at the expo please contact Ramesh Balasundaram (Bal Utsav) on his handphone number +919845211311 or Sunil Kumar (Bangalore Cares) on his handphone numbers +919986209460 or +919686418691.
We wish you an enjoyable run and look forward to seeing you at the Get Active Expo!
Is the running BIB collection date over? I thought we could collect the bibs a day prior to the race.
The details published here is for all our patrons and volunteers, running specially for our cause of Educating a Child.
On the day prior to race day, special collection counters will be set up at Sree Kanteerava Stadium from where you could collect the running number bib and goodie bags.
On Saturday 17th May 2014 | Between 09 a.m. and 2 p.m.
We wish you an enjoyable Run and look forward to seeing you run for Bal Utsav next year !
The Bal Utsav Team