A Youth Care Team is an exciting way to come together with your friends, to run for Bal Utsav at the Tata Steel Kolkata 25K 2018 . It is exciting, it is rewarding, it is fulfilling, and above all, it directly impacts the future of the country, through helping educate children.
A Youth Cares team needs to raise a minimum of Rs 50,000/- in donations for Bal Utsav. The team needs to make an upfront contribution of Rs 2,500/-* at the time of registration in favour of ‘India Cares Foundation’. This will be included in the total minimum amount to be raised by the Youth Cares Team. Each team of Youth Cares will comprise of 3 participants who are students. Team members of all Youth Cares Pre Race Day On Race Day Post Race Regular contact with India Cares. Customised Bib number (Subject to availability Eg: date of birth, wedding anniversary, lucky numbers) Free Race Day Photograph (subject to image being captured by www.marathon- Photos.com on race day). Name of the Care Champion Silver on website of India Cares. Official Event kitting (Event- shirt & cap) Processing, reconciliation and acknowledging all pledge cheques received, issuing receipts, and 80G certificates wherever applicable. Individual fundraising page on India Cares’ website facilitated by the Philanthropy Partner Invite to VIP Marquee on Race Day, which is an opportunity to meet the Event Ambassadors and other celebrities. Care Champion Silver will be mentioned in the post event docket. No additional amount to be paid as event registration fees for race day participation. Priority line-up if participating in the Anado Run, Senior Citizens’ Run or in the Champion Mention on Wall of Change at the Get Active Expo. Care Champion Silver raising funds of above INR 2.50 Lakh on or before 15th November 2018 shall be elevated as a Care Champion Gold and will be entitled to relevant race day and post-race day benefits.
** Teams can participate only in the Anado Run category. India Cares will require all Champions’ collections and completed fundraising forms, adding up to the committed amount of Rs 50,000 or more, by 15 November 2018 for the benefits to be provided.
Privileges for Youth Cares teams**:
Privileges for Youth Cares teams:
Youth Cares teams who cross the minimum aggregate fundraising threshold of Rs 50,000 per team on or before 15 November 2018, can look forward to the following privileges at TSK25K 2018. The upfront contribution of Rs 3,000 shall be considered in the minimum threshold limit.
Pre Race Day
- Regular contact with India Cares through Bal Utsav.
- Special page for the team on the India Cares website, with the team mentioned on the Event website.
- Mention on Wall of Change at the Get Active Expo.
- No additional amount to be paid as event registration fees for participation in the Anando Run
- Invitation to the team members of the highest fund raising team as on 15 November 2018, along with one representative from their educational institute, to the Event pasta party.
On Race Day
- Special running number bib.
- Event tee for top 3 fund raising teams as on 15th November 2018.
Post Race Day
- Processing, reconciliation and acknowledging all pledge cheques received, issuing receipts, and 80G certificates wherever applicable.
- Youth Cares team will be named in the post event docket.
- Award for the top 2 fundraising teams.
- Event certificate to members of all successful Youth Cares teams.
Contact our Marathon team at firstname.lastname@example.org to build your team.
* India Cares will need the details of funds raised by 25 November 2018 for the invites to be sent