A Millenial Champion is an exciting way to run for Bal Utsav at the Tata Steel Kolkata 25K 2019 . It is exciting, it is rewarding, it is fulfilling, and above all, it directly impacts the future of the country, through helping educate children.
A Millenial Champion needs to raise a minimum of Rs 50,000/- in donations for Bal Utsav. The Millennial Champion needs to make an upfront contribution of Rs 2,000/-* at the time of registration in favour of ‘Bal Utsav’. This will be included in the total minimum amount to be raised by the Millennial Champion. Millennial Champion can participate only in the Anando Run category. Bal Utsav will require all Champions’ collections and completed fundraising forms, adding up to the committed amount of Rs 50,000 or more, by 15 November 2019 for the benefits tobe provided.
Privileges for Millenial Champions:
Pre Race Day
- Regular contact with India Cares through Bal Utsav.
- Special page for the team on the India Cares website, with the team mentioned on the Event website.
- Mention on Wall of Change at the Get Active Expo.
- No additional amount to be paid as event registration fees for participation in the Anando Run
- Invitation to the team members of the highest fund raising team as on 15 November 2019, along with one representative from their educational institute, to the Event pasta party.
On Race Day
- Special running number bib.
- Event tee for top 3 fund raising teams as on 15th November 2019.
Post Race Day
- Processing, reconciliation and acknowledging all pledge cheques received, issuing receipts, and 80G certificates wherever applicable.
- Youth Cares team will be named in the post event docket.
- Award for the top 2 fundraising teams.
- Event certificate to members of all successful Youth Cares teams.
Contact our Marathon team at email@example.com to build your team.
* India Cares will need the details of funds raised by 25 November 2019 for the invites to be sent