Venue: Koramangala Indoor Stadium, 80 Feet Rd, 8th Block, KHB Games Village, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560078, Karnataka. (https://goo.gl/maps/KjMhojNstszpA5T46)
You may collect the bib on any of these days in the mentioned time.
Get Active Expo Date and Timing:
|Thursday, 16th May 2019||10:30 am to 7 pm|
|Friday, 17th May 2019||10:30 am to 7 pm|
|Saturday, 18th May 2019||10 am to 5 pm|
Bibs will only be distributed at the Get Active Expo on the dates and timings given above; it will not be posted to individual runners.
Documents to carry at the Get Active Expo for Bib Collection:
If a participant is visiting the expo in person:
• Web confirmation/Email confirmation – soft copy
• Your original photographic proof of identity (eg. Driving License, school/college
identity card, Passport, PAN card, Election card, Aadhaar card).
If a representative is visiting the expo on behalf of the participant due to unavoidable circumstances:
1. Web confirmation/Email confirmation print
2. A photographic identity proof of the registered participant’s identity; eg. Driving License, school/college identity card, Passport, PAN card, Election card, etc
3. A photographic proof of identity of the person visiting the Expo on behalf of the registered participant; eg. Driving License, school/college identity card, passport, PAN card, Election card, etc.
Other points to remember:
1. In case of Open 10K Run race category; a representative can collect the bib of ONLY one Open 10K Run runner.
2. In case of individual entries in Majja Run / Sr. Citizens’ Run / Champions with Disability, a representative can collect bibs for up to FIVE runners and for group entries the person authorised to collect the same can do so.
3. Entry to this event is non transferable and cannot be surrendered / cancelled.
4. In case a runner has not received email confirmation, due to any reason, they can come and check at the Get Active Expo Venue
|Race Category||Start Time|
|Open 10K (staggered starts for each section)||05:30 a.m.|
|World 10K (Women)||07:00 am|
|World 10K (Men)||8 am|
|Sr. Citizens’ Run||8:10 am|
|Champions with Disability||8:10 am|
|Majja Run||8:50 am|