The Corporate Cares fundraising category for the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2015 lends companies an opportunity on one hand to monetarily support an NGO of their choice and on the other hand to sponsor employee teams to participate in the Event. Bal Utsav, as an empanelled, participating NGO with India Cares Foundation for the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2015, look forward to your donations/ contributions in making this partnership for education, a grand success.
At Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2015, companies can choose to field Corporate Cares teams of following team strengths for Bal Utsav:
Team 10: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 1,25,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 10 employees.
Team 25: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 2,50,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 25 employees.
Team 40: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 3,50,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 40 employees.
Privileges for Corporate Cares Teams with Bal Utsav
- Regular pre-race day communication from Bal Utsav
- Meetings with team leaders to give Event updates, pledge raising tips, standardized presentations which they can use to motivate their team members.
- Acknowledgement on the India Cares Foundation & Bal Utsav websites.
- Special running number bibs for all Corporate Cares team members, with name of company mentioned on the bib.
- Team members participating in all race categories will be hosted in a special Corporate Cares holding area at the event venue on race day.
- Race day photographs for top 2 fund raising members in a Corporate Cares team (where captured by event’s official photographers, www.marathon-photos.com). To be eligible for this, the team member must have raised a minimum of Rs 5,000 for his/her chosen cause ( here Bal Utsav ) and such funds must have been submitted and reported to India Cares Foundation on or before 15 December 2015.
- Team acknowledgement in the docket published post race day.
- Invitation to 2 representatives, for the Philanthropy Awards function, to company’s top management whose employees have raised a minimum of Rs 25,000 funds through the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2015.
- Company name listed in the three day Get Active Expo at India Cares stall.
- Company invited to the CSR Mela held as a part of meeting other Companies, the NGOs and their Projects to
support and build relations through the year.
Donations Structure for Corporate Cares.
|No: of Team Members||Contributory Amount|
|Team 40||Rs 3,50,000|
|Team 25||Rs 2,50,000|
|Team 10||Rs 1,25,000|