The Corporate Cares fundraising category for the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2016 lends companies an opportunity on one hand to monetarily support an NGO of their choice and on the other hand to sponsor employee teams to participate in the Event. Bal Utsav, as an empanelled, participating NGO with India Cares Foundation for the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2016, look forward to your donations/ contributions in making this partnership for education, a grand success.
At Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2016, companies can choose to field Corporate Cares teams of following team strengths for Bal Utsav:
Team 10: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 1,25,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 10 employees.
Team 25: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 2,50,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 25 employees.
Team 40: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 3,50,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 40 employees.
Privileges for Corporate Cares Teams with Bal Utsav
- Regular communication from Bal Utsav.
- Meetings with team leaders to give Event updates, pledge raising tips, standardized presentations
which they can use to motivate their team members (on request).
- Acknowledgement on Bal Utsav’s website, and a page with company logo (if provided)
- Special running number bibs for all Corporate Cares team members, with name of company mentioned
on the bib in the Great Delhi Run category.
- Team members participating in all race categories will be hosted in a special Corporate Cares tent at
the event venue on race day.
- Visibility for company and CSO supporting inside the Corporate Cares tent.
- Relay of live telecast of the Event at the Corporate Cares tent.
- MD or CEO of top 2 fund raising companies of ADHM 2016 will be hosted at the Grand Stand on race
day to cheer their participating team, provided the company is participating at ADHM 2016.
- Race day photographs for top 2 fund raising members in a Corporate Cares team (where captured by
event’s official photographers, www.marathon-photos.com). To be eligible for this, the team member
must have raised a minimum of INR 10,000/- for his/ her chosen cause ( here Bal Utsav ) on or before 20th Nov 2016.
- Team acknowledgement in the docket published post race day.
- An invitation for 2 for the Charity Awards function (post event) to company’s top management whose
employees have raised a minimum of INR 50,000/- funds through the ADHM 2016.
- Company name listed in the three days Get Active Expo at India Cares stall.
- Company can engage all employees during the Race through inviting in-kind requirement fulfillment of
the supported CSO through a digital wishtree
Donations Structure for Corporate Cares.
|No: of Team Members