Employee Engagement, Supporting the cause of #EducationMakesAllTheDifference at the ADHM 2019
The Corporate Cares category is a perfect opportunity to merge the urge to do good along with the stated CSR, HR and Marketing objectives of your organisation by running for Bal Utsav at the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2019. You can choose to Give Education to the numerous children being supported through Bal Utsav’s flagship programs – Sampoorna Shaala and iShaala, through the organisation you work with, by fielding a team from your organisation to run for Bal Utsav at the ADHM 2019 !
At Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2019, your organisation can choose to field Corporate Cares team/s for any of the following categories:
Team 15: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 2,00,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 15 employees.
Team 25: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 3,00,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 25 employees.
Team 40: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 4,00,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 40 employees.
Team 60: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 5,50,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 60 employees.
Privileges for Corporate Cares Teams with Bal Utsav
- Regular pre-race day communication from Bal Utsav and India Cares Foundation.
- Meetings with team leaders, if required, to give Event updates, pledge raising tips, standardised presentations which you can use to motivate your team members.
- Acknowledgement on the Bal Utsav website and on India Cares Foundation‘s website.
- Organisations who complete the process of registering, making donations and run registration payments by 20th September 2019 will have their name printed on their Team’s running bibs (only Great Delhi Run bibs).
- Team members participating in the Great Delhi Run race category will be hosted in a special Corporate Cares holding area at the event venue on race day.
- Visibility for company and supporting CSO within the Corporate Cares holding area.
- Corporate Cares Teams raising Rs 2.50 lakh and more for Bal Utsav will have a banner on the race route too.
- MD or CEO of top 2 contributing companies of ADHM10K 2019 will be hosted at the Grand Stand on race day to cheer their participating team.
- Companies contributing 10 lakh and above in 2019 edition get a VIP Marquee invite and car parking for 2 members of their top management team.
- Race day photographs for top 2 fundraising members in a Corporate Cares team (where captured by event’s official photographers, www.marathon-photos.com). To be eligible for this, the team member must have raised a minimum of 25,000 for Bal Utsav and such funds must have been submitted and reported to Bal Utsav / India Cares Foundation on or before 7th October 2019.
- Team acknowledgement in the docket published post race day.
- Invitation to 2 representatives, for the post Event function, to company’s top management whose employees have raised a minimum of 1,00,000 funds through the ADHM10K 2019 .
- Regular Pre Race Day Communication from Bal Utsav