The Corporate Cares category of the TCS W10K 2015 lends companies an opportunity to monetarily support an NGO of their choice and to engage their employees to participate in TCS W10K 2015. Bal Utsav is empanelled with India Cares Foundation for the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2015, and look forward to your donations/ contributions in making this partnership for education, a grand success.
At TCS W10K 2015, companies can choose to field Corporate Cares teams of following team strengths for Bal Utsav:
Team 10: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 1,00,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 10 employees.
Team 25: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 2,00,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 25 employees.
Team 40: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 3,00,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 40 employees.
Privileges for Corporate Cares Teams with Bal Utsav
- Regular pre-race day communication from Bal Utsav
- Meetings with team leaders to give Event updates, pledge raising tips, standardized presentations which they can use to motivate their team members.
- Acknowledgement on the Inadia Cares Foundation & Bal Utsav websites.
- Companies who complete the process of registering, making donations and run registration payments by 30th April 2015 will have their name printed on their Team’s running bibs.
- Team members participating in all race categories will be hosted in a special Corporate Cares holding area at the event venue on race day.
- Race day photographs for top 2 fund raising members in a Corporate Cares team (where captured by event’s official photographers, www.marathon-photos.com). To be eligible for this, the team member must have raised a minimum of Rs 7,500 for his/her chosen cause ( here Bal Utsav ) and such funds must have been submitted and reported to India Cares Foundation on or before 10 May 2015.
- Team acknowledgement in the docket published post race day.
- Invitation to 2 representatives, for the Philanthropy Awards function, to company’s top management whose employees have raised a minimum of Rs 50,000 funds through the TCS W10K 2015.
Donations Structure for Corporate Cares.
|No: of Team Members||Contributory Amount|
|Team 40||Rs 3,00,000|
|Team 25||Rs 2,00,000|
|Team 10||Rs 1.00.000|
Contact Us Rightaway !