The Corporate Cares category is a perfect opportunity to merge the urge to do good along with the stated CSR, HR and Marketing objectives of your organisation by running for Bal Utsav at the TCS World 1OK Bengaluru 2020. You can choose to Give Education to the numerous children being supported through Bal Utsav’s flagship programs – Sampoorna Shaala and iShaala, through the organisation you work with, by fielding a team from your organisation to run for Bal Utsav at the TCSW10K2020 !
At TCS World 1OK Bengaluru 2020, your organisation can choose to field Corporate Cares team/s for any of the following categories:
Team 15: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 1,75,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 15 employees.
Team 30: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 2,75,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 30 employees.
Team 45: A company makes an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs 3,75,000 in favour of Bal Utsav and fields a team of upto 45 employees.
Privileges for Corporate Cares Teams with Bal Utsav
- Regular pre-race day communication from Bal Utsav and India Cares Foundation.
- Meetings with team leaders, if required, to give Event updates, pledge raising tips, standardised presentations which you can use to motivate your team members.
- Acknowledgement on the Bal Utsav website and on India Cares Foundation‘s website.
- Organisations who complete the process of registering, making donations and run registration payments by 25th April 2019 will have their name printed on their Team’s running bibs (only Majja Run bibs).
- Team members participating in the Majja Run race category will be hosted in a special Corporate Cares holding area at the event venue on race day.
- Visibility for company and supporting CSO within the Corporate Cares holding area.
- Corporate Cares Teams raising Rs 2.50 lakh and more for Bal Utsav will have a banner on the race route too.
- MD or CEO of top 2 contributing companies of TCS W10K 2020 will be hosted at the Grand Stand on race day to cheer their participating team.
- Companies contributing 10 lakh and above in 2020 edition get a VIP Marquee invite and car parking for 2 members of their top management team.
- Race day photographs for top 2 fundraising members in a Corporate Cares team (where captured by event’s official photographers, www.marathon-photos.com). To be eligible for this, the team member must have raised a minimum of 25,000 for Bal Utsav and such funds must have been submitted and reported to Bal Utsav / India Cares Foundation on or before 5th May 2020.
- Team acknowledgement in the docket published post race day.
- Invitation to 2 representatives, for the post Event function, to company’s top management whose employees have raised a minimum of 1,00,000 funds through the TCS W10K 2020.
- Regular Pre Race Day Communication from Bal Utsav
No comments yet.
Leave a Comment