The running bibs for Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2015 are ready and Bal Utsav has been intimated regarding its collection for all those running the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2015 at the Get Active Expo 2015. All confirmed runners need to personally come to collect their running number bibs from the Expo.Please note that confirmed entry to this Event is non-transferable and No Goodie bag will be given.
Collecting your Running Bibs
Where : Get Active Expo NSIC Exhibition Complex, Gate No. 3 & 4,
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-III, Outer Ring Road, New Delhi -110020
When : Friday 20th November to Sunday 22nd November 2015, from – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
What all to keep in mind while collecting your Running Bibs
All confirmed half marathon runners need to personally come to collect their running bib from the Expo, the runner has to show the online application confirmation and original photo ID. If the runner is unable to come and collect his/ her running bib on these dates due to unavoidable circumstances, a representative can collect the running bib on his/ her behalf. A representative can come and collect only ONE Half Marathon running bib on behalf of the runner from the Expo.
The representative will be required to produce the following documents to our registration team –
- Website confirmation print out
- A photocopy of photographic proof of the registered participant’s identity;
- A photocopy of photographic proof of identity of the person visiting the Expo on behalf of the registered participant
Do remember :
- Running bibs can be collected at Half Marathon counters within the Registration Area of the Expo.
- Please verify the timing bib tag at the Timing Technologies counter after collecting the bib.
- Please ensure that there is no interchange of a running bib with anyone else. The runner will be liable to be disqualified from this edition and the subsequent 2016 edition in case this happens.
All participants of the Senior Citizens’ Run and Champions With Disability need to collect their running bibs from the Expo. Those participating in the Great Delhi Run for Bal Utsav would need to collect the Running Bibs from the India Cares Stall at the Expo. Where registered as a group, a representative can collect the running bibs on behalf of the group.
The representative will be required to produce the following documents to our registration team at the Expo :
- The printed list of names of the group members along with the race category he/she is participating in;
- If an NGO, an authority letter from the NGO authorising the representative to collect the running bibs on behalf of its participants;
- If a company, an authority letter on the company letterhead authorising the representative to collect the running bibs on behalf of its participants;
- Photo identity proof (original and photocopy) of the representative, e.g.: driving license, passport, PAN card, etc.
Outstation runners can collect their running number bib on Saturday, 28th November 2015, between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. from
The Outstation Expo, Bib collection counter at :
NSIC Exhibition Complex, Gate No. 3 & 4,
Okhla Industrial Area
Phase-III, Outer Ring Road,
New Delhi -110020