Bal Utsav invites you to be a part of ‘Food For Change’, a unique opportunity to support our cause in the Joy Of Giving Week. We are delighted to invite you to participate in ‘Food for Change’. This event is coordinated by Bangalore Cares & the Joy of Giving Week team of volunteers and brings you a delicious buffet spread from Bangalore’s top 5 star restaurants on 6th October 2012 (6-10-12). The evening will also see celebrities from film and corporate India endorsing and participating in the event.
About the Joy of Giving Week
The Joy of Giving Week is a special week which aims to bring people, from all walks of life, together to get involved with a cause(s) of their choice. It will be a concerted effort across companies, celebrities, business heads, NGOs, schools, colleges, and the ‘general public, to promote “giving”. This year the Joy of Giving Week is slated from 2nd October to 8th October, 2012, and we expect more than 1 crore Indians from all over India to participate and get engaged in “acts of giving”.
About Food for Change
- A gala evening of fun, food and entertainment coordinated by Bangalore Cares and the Bangalore JGW team of volunteers.
- Entertainment by eminent artistes.
- 100% of your donation of Rs 5,000 comes to us to help us improve and expand our services.
- We need to reach out to at least 5 people like you to be able to participate in this event. But we are aiming for 25.
- Cheques have to be made favoring Child Empowerment Foundation India and you will be provided with an 80G receipt
We look forward to working with you to develop a relationship that provides exceptional rewards for you as well as us and to ensure that the spirit and voice of the Children can be experienced for generations to come.
How Can You Help Bal Utsav
We are seeking donations in Rs 5,000 increments to the program. This will entitle you to one pass for the ‘Food for Change’ event. Donations could be made by cheque, DD, net-banking or online. We will send you details once you express an interest in supporting us. Cheques have to be made favoring Child Empowerment Foundation India and donors will be provided with 80G receipts. It would be great if you could also pass this on to other friends and contacts who could be interested in helping our cause.
See you on the weekend of October 6th!
Don’t Miss Out – Reserve Your Seat Now (Make Your Reservation – Here)