- Drinking water purifier installed. This purifier runs without electricity and is built using state-of the art nano-technology filter approved by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) India. The purifier is connected to a drinking water station with multiple taps.
- Installation of sanitary pad vending machine for girls to have easy access to menstrual supplies at all times.
- Incinerator for safe disposal of Menstrual waste, compliant with Pollution Control Board norms, has been provided.
- Menstrual hygiene program rolled out providing monthly supplies for all girls. Menstrual awareness sessions based on Bhartiya philosophy conducted.
- Appointment of Janitor to ensure clean hygienic washrooms.
- Contactless thermometer, provision of sanitisers, masks provided.
Siddapura Post, Bhadravathi Taluk, Shivamogga District 577301